Communities in this Community
- This collection gathers talks presented as part of the annual Assistant Professor Excellence Lecture Series (APeX), sponsored and organized by the University of Houston Faculty Senate
- This collection gathers research presented as part of the annual Spring Forum, a showcase of student research undertaken in the University of Houston's College of Nursing
- Students self-learning and teaching topics in College of Natural Science and Mathematics, specifically Computer Science courses, are showcased in this community and searchable by keyword/topic.
- The Graduate Research Showcase is an annual event that highlights the rich array of groundbreaking research undertaken by University of Houston graduate students across all disciplines
- This collection contains the recordings of instructional webinars delivered to the UH health sciences communities
- Mary Manning conducted comprehensive interviews with Felipe Galvan, Nick Gaitan, Roberto Rodriguez III, and Isaac Rodriguez over four years (2015-2019). The recorded discussions focused on their early lives and musical exposure, their careers, how their involvement in and relationship to the music has evolved, how they have been able to make a living through music, and how they support each other—professionally and as friends. These musicians serve as key oral historical sources to better understand the recent evolution of roots music in Houston and the Texas Gulf Coast region.
- This collection gathers recordings of Moores School of Music student recitals and related materials
- This collection houses volumes of Perspectives on Social Work, a publication of the doctoral students of the Graduate College of Social Work at the University of Houston.
- These collections gather video recordings and other materials related to the Poetry & Prose Reading Series at University of Houston
- This collection gathers theses produced by students in the UH Honors College
Collections in this Community
- Archivematica Camp is intended to provide a space for anyone interested in or currently using Archivematica to come together, learn about the platform from other users, and share their experiences.
- This is a collection of materials presented at the 2018 STEM Librarians South Conference, hosted by University of Houston Libraries, July 19 & 20, 2018. The STEM Librarians South conference focuses on topics related to STEM librarianship and is hosted in a different location and institution each year.
- The collection gathers research products generated by students in University of Houston's College of Nursing
- This collection gathers projects developed in NURS 4314 (Fall 2022)
- This collection gathers projects developed in NURS 4314 (Fall 2021)
- This collection gathers projects developed in NURS 3337 (Summer 2022)
- This collection gathers projects developed in NURS 3337 (Summer 2023)
- This collection gathers projects developed in NURS 3337 (Summer 2021)
- This collection gathers papers presented as part of the Spring 2019 Macroeconomics Series at University of Houston